Saturday, July 31, 2010

July is over...hurry up September

We have spent the last week deciding if we want to do an RV or the motel/restaurant route. There are pros and cons to each option. After climbing in and out of about 50 travel trailers and motor homes, evaluating mileage, price of food and motels, cost of renting the RV (we dont own one) and all the other factors I believe we have decided we are going to motel it all the way to Myrtle Beach SC and home.

There have been numerous additional stops and sites added to the trip, We may need the entire 8 weeks to complete it. Our poor Garmin is confused already.

Packing has started....Socks and underwear are packed, decisions made about what we need to buy and we have checked the average temperature in the major towns we are visiting during the month of October.

Any suggestions from friends who have traveled for a long distance are more than welcome.

Until later....
Rick & Roseanne

No comments:

Post a Comment