Monday, August 30, 2010

The Countdown is moving forward

We have all the lists made, family notified, bags packed and the search for motels and attractions have started. It is going to be so interesting to visit nephews, nieces, cousins, my mothers cousins (I think that makes them my great cousins), Aunts, Uncles, friends, and other various relatives. There is so much catching up to do. It has been just over two years since I have seen some of my family and there are members of Ricks birth family that he has never met. This is truly going to be an adventure. We are looking forward to this trip with great anticipation. This is a once in a lifetime experience and we are so blessed to have this opportunity. Thank you to everyone who has encouraged us to do this as well as the life events that have put us in the position to make this possible.

Only two more weeks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment