Monday, September 20, 2010

















Today was a wonderful uplifting day. It started out with the great honor of meeting one of the most talented stampers that I know. Yes I got to have lunch with the wonderful , fabulous, uber talented MOTHERMARK!!!!!

She as a awesome as her work.

What a neat and wonderful lady.




I also had the honor of meeting and dining with Jon and Eliza Brock who are neighbors of Cindy's (mothermark) and I have gotten to know over the last 3+ years online.
I feel like I have known these two wonderful ladies all of my life. It was like meeting old friends.
Thanks for a wonderful lunch and memories that will last a lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. It was lovely to meet you and Rick as well! Thanks for taking the time on your trip to make a stop here. We enjoyed it immensely. xoxo, Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! What fun! Wasn't it like just having lunch with a friend? I felt like you two were just a couple I have known for ever! I love that I can officially call you a real friend! Yay! Thanks for the kind words.......and you are most welcome for lunch...it was my pleasure!

    Hugs to you and Rick! Giggle....such fun! Yay!

    ReplyDelete